Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Post 595

Hey everyone,  I am doing a just cause blog for once.  I really loved this dress by Pixicat and I wanted to show it off.  You can find it in the main store with other colors.  This dress has a lace over skirt, and under it would be the solid color skirt.  The top of the dress is a bodice corset look and beautifully crafted.  I love the textures. 

And while I might have blogged this hair before, I am in love with Exiles Librarian.  This long side swept hair comes with a bow if you need one.  I really like it without.  The colors stand out  I didnt even draw hair on this one :D  This hair is flattering on its own ♥



Credits:
♥ Dress: -Pixicat- Darling.Dress - Red | areve |
♥ Hair: Exile::Librarian Chic | Kavar Cleanslate  |
♥ Earrings: MG - Earring - Valencia | Maxi Gossamer  |
♥ Necklace: MG - Necklace - Baroque Teardrop - Short - Silver | Maxi Gossamer  |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia - Simply Girl - F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment